We Guide You Through Real Estate Investments, Financial Options, And Self-Directed IRAs
At Riverplace Capital, we understand the importance of all aspects of our client’s financial profiles in their overall financial plan. Whether it be the real estate asset itself, or the mortgage or financial vehicle used to finance a property, we can help guide you through the real estate investment process.
When buying or selling a property, structure of the deal and proper titling of the asset can have a major effect on the long-term financial success of the investment. In the same way financing structure can have the same impact on the investment.
As your true financial advisor, we have identified best in class partners whom we trust and are confident will work in your best interest to meet your objectives and work in conjunction with us to meet your overall long-term financial goals.
We can help guide you through some of the most common questions we get regarding real estate and financing options.
- Is it best to pay cash or finance my real estate investment?
- What are my financing options? Both traditional mortgage financing and non-traditional financing.
- Should I own the property in my own name or in the name of an LLC or Trust?
- What is a Self-Directed IRA?
- Can I hold real estate in a Self- Directed IRA?
- How does a Self- Directed IRA work? What are the advantages and pitfalls of Self-Directed IRAs?
- Who are my options for Self-Directed IRA custodians?
- What is a Reverse Mortgage?
- Is a Reverse Mortgage right for me?
To get answers to these questions and more click here.
Talk with Us
Get started with your financial plan!
For these and other real estate related matters, Talk with Us. We can help you meet your financial goals.